- Easy to use: Connects via Wifi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial, USB and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in
- Thermal transfer technology: Requires the use of a thermal ribbon; can also print using Direct Thermal technology which requires the use of direct thermal media but no ribbon required
- Powerful: Fast print speeds, superior performance, and top print quality for address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- Media handling: Comes with a tag cutter preinstalled, max print speed of 8 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Link-OS: Simplified remote management tool to deploy large fleets of printers across multiple locations to maintain, secure and troubleshoot printers from anywhere, anytime
Details: When print quality, productivity, application flexibility and management simplicity matter, the Zebra ZD620 delivers. As the next generation in Zebra’s desktop printer line, the ZD620 replaces Zebra’s popular GX Series and ZD500 printers, rising above conventional desktop printers with premium print quality and state of the art features. The ZD620 meets a wide variety of application requirements. The ZD620 runs Link-OS and is supported by our powerful Print DNA suite of applications, Utilities and developer tools that deliver a superior printing experience through better performance, simplified remote manageability and easier integration. The Zebra ZD620 — delivering the powerful print speed, print quality and printer manageability you need to keep your operations moving forward. ZD62042-T21L01EZ ethernet, serial, USB, WiFi.