- EASY TO USE: Connects via Wifi, Bluetooth, USB, Serial, or Ethernet and is compatible with thermal transfer label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in. When configuring the ZD620 printer it is recommended to use the Zebra Set Up Utility that can be downloaded for free from Zebra's website.
- NO INK OR TONER: Prints using direct thermal technology which eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner
- ENTERPRISE GRADE QUALITY: Best-in-class print speed, improved efficiency and profitability and Energy Star qualified, the ZD620 can create high quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Prints 6 in/sec at 203 dpi, Energy Star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels
- MAC AND PC: For use with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers
Details: This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. How a product becomes part of Amazon Renewed, your destination for pre-owned, refurbished products: A customer buys a new product and returns it or trades it in for a newer or different model. That product is inspected and tested to work and look like new by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Then, the product is sold as an Amazon Renewed product on Amazon. If not satisfied with the purchase, renewed products are eligible for replacement or refund under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.