- Easy to use: Connects via Wifi, Bluetooth, USB and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in
- Thermal transfer technology: Requires the use of a thermal ribbon; can also print using Direct Thermal technology which requires the use of direct thermal media but no ribbon required
- Management simplicity: Easy to deploy, easy to manage, and delivers fast, high-quality printing for address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- Media handling: Compatible with field installable add ons (cutter, peeler, connectivity port adapters), max print speed of 6 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Link-OS: Simplified remote management tool to deploy large fleets of printers across multiple locations to maintain, secure and troubleshoot printers from anywhere, anytime
Details: If you need fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Building on the legacy of the industry-leading GK Series printers, the ZD420 Series printers deliver features and functionality that take deployment and management simplicity to a new level. The ZD420's faster, higher-quality printing keeps your business moving, along with application flexibility and a low total cost of ownership (TCO). ZD42042-T01W01EZ: Standard ZD420 traditional ribbon roll printer, 203 dpi with 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity.