- Easy to use: Connects via Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in.
- Thermal transfer technology: Requires the use of a thermal ribbon; can also print using Direct Thermal technology which requires the use of direct thermal media but no ribbon required.
- Management simplicity: Easy to deploy, easy to manage, and delivers fast, high-quality printing for address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts.
- Media handling: Compatible with field installable add ons (cutter, peeler, connectivity port adapters), max print speed of 6 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved.
- Package Contents: Zebra ZD420t thermal transfer desktop label printer; AC power supply and US power cord; USB cable; Empty ribbon take-up cores (1" and 0.5"), 300m ribbon core adapters for non-Zebra ribbon (x2); Quick Start Guide; Regulatory Guide. Bundled with BROAG External Webcam.
Details: Print resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)Maximum print speed: 6 ips (152 mm/sec)Maximum media width: 4.65" (118 mm)Maximum print width: 4.09" (104 mm)Media thickness: 0.003" (0.08 mm) - 0.0075" (0.19 mm)Core inner diameter: 0.5" (12.7 mm), 1" (25.4 mm)Max roll outer diameter: 5" (127 mm)Media sensors: Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/gap sensorMedia type: Roll-fed or fan-fold, die cut or continuous with or without black mark, tag stock, continuous receipt paper, and wristbandsUser interface: Three-button user interface with five LED status iconsOperating system: Link-OSInterfaces/ConnectivityUSB 2.0 full speed, bi-directionalUSB HostModular Connectivity SlotField-installable internal 10/100 EthernetPowerAuto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 100-240VAC, 50-60HzBarcodes, Fonts, & FirmwareBarcode ratios: 2:1 and 3:11D symbologies: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ISBT128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2-or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar and Planet Code2D symbologies: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, MicroPDF, AztecFirmware: ZPL II, EPL2, XML, ZBI, EZPLFonts: 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap fonts; two resident scalable ZPL fonts; five resident expandable EPL2 fontsPhysical CharacteristicsDimensions (W X D X H): 7.5" X 8" X 10.5" (192mm X 202mm X 267mm)Weight: 5.3 lbs. (2.3 kg)