Brand: Motorola Solutions
- It is called Zebra Symbol now after Zebra acquired Motorola Symbol in 2014.
- Wide working range, reads good and poor quality bar codes at similar ranges, reducing the need for the user to move the scanner back and forth;
- Bluetooth Class 2 v1.2 (Serial Port and HID Profiles with authentication and security), cordless scanning with secure wireless transmission of data.
- Plug-and-play, universal cable Rapid deployment, single cable connects to any computing environment, Powered through host cable Eliminates need for a power supply; simplifies installation.
- The Symbol LS4278 handheld scanner products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three years.
Details: Zebra/Motorola’s cordless Symbol LS4278 provides superior bar code scanning in a durable future-proof device that delivers an outstanding total cost of ownership. Workers can move within a 50 ft/15 m radius to scan items and the elimination of hazardous cables creates a safer work environment. From cashiers moving around the register to scan large, heavy items, integrated Bluetooth wireless personal area networking (WPAN) provides reliable and secure wireless transmission of data between the scanner and your host. Productivity is improved, revenues are protected and potential liability due to injury from lifting heavy objects is reduced.