- Easy to use: Connects via USB, Serial, Parallel and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in
- Thermal transfer technology: Requires the use of a thermal ribbon; can also print using Direct Thermal technology which requires the use of direct thermal media but no ribbon required
- Dependable performance: Best-in-class print speed, improved efficiency and profitability, it can create high-quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- Media handling: Comes with a tag cutter preinstalled, max print speed of 4 in/sec, 300 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Zebra tested: Tested and certified by Zebra engineers to provide optimal performance and reduce printer downtime
Details: Zebra’s GX430t thermal transfer printer pairs the fastest print speeds with the most complete feature set of our desktop printer lineup. Innovative label, receipt and tag-handling capabilities enable the flexibility you need. Offering top print quality and a high print speed. This model connects via USB, serial, or parallel port and comes with a cutter which can automatically cut tags or the lining of labels. It supports the widest range of applications and can be integrated into almost any environment so that you can improve efficiency and profitability, save time and reduce operator training. GX43-102512-000: Standard GX430 printer with cutter.