- Easy to use: Connects via USB, Serial, Parallel and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in
- Thermal transfer technology: Requires the use of a thermal ribbon; can also print using Direct Thermal technology which requires the use of direct thermal media but no ribbon required
- Dependable performance: Best-in-class print speed, improved efficiency and profitability, it can create high-quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- Save time and money: Max print speed of 6 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Zebra tested: Tested and certified by Zebra engineers to provide optimal performance and reduce printer downtime
Details: Zebra’s GX420t thermal transfer printer pairs the fastest print speeds with the most complete feature set of our desktop printer lineup. Innovative label, receipt and tag-handling capabilities enable the flexibility you need. Offering top print quality and a high print speed. This model connects via USB, serial, or parallel port making set up a breeze. It supports the widest range of applications and can be integrated into almost any environment so that you can improve efficiency and profitability, save time and reduce operator training.GX42-102510-000: Standard GX420t printer.