- Easy to use: Connects via USB, Serial, Ethernet and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in
- Direct thermal technology: Requires the use of direct thermal media, no thermal ribbon required to print
- Dependable performance: Best-in-class print speed, improved efficiency and profitability, it can create high-quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- Media handling: Comes with a tag cutter preinstalled, max print speed of 6 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Zebra tested: Tested and certified by Zebra engineers to provide optimal performance and reduce printer downtime
Details: Zebra’s GX420d direct thermal printer pairs the fastest print speeds with the most complete feature set of our desktop printer lineup. Innovative label, receipt and tag-handling capabilities enable the flexibility you need. Offering top print quality and a high print speed. This model connects via USB, serial, or ethernet port and comes with a cutter which can automatically cut tags or the lining of labels. It supports the widest range of applications and can be integrated into almost any environment so that you can improve efficiency and profitability, save time and reduce operator training. GX42-202412-000: Standard GX420d printer with 10/100 Ethernet (replaces parallel), cutter.