- Easy to use: Connects via USB, Serial, Parallel and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in
- Thermal transfer technology: Requires the use of a thermal ribbon; can also print using Direct Thermal technology which requires the use of direct thermal media but no ribbon required
- Affordable and reliable: Designed for durability and reliable performance, great for low to medium volume printing applications and can create address, shipping, mailing, barcode labels, name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- Media handling: Comes with a label liner peeler preinstalled, max print speed of 4 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Zebra tested: Tested and certified by Zebra engineers to provide optimal performance and reduce printer downtime
Details: Zebra’s GC420t thermal transfer desktop printer offers professional printing for any budget. This affordable, easy-to-use printer is ideal for a variety of basic labeling applications. Although value priced, this printer is still engineered for reliability and longevity. Like all G-Series printers, the GC420t has a dual-wall framed construction and all-metal printhead to reduce replacement parts and decrease printer downtime. This model connects via USB, serial, or parallel port and comes with a peeler which can automatically peel the lining from each label before application. GC420-100511-000: Standard GC420 printer with thermal transfer print mode, dispenser (peel).