- Full length rolls: 2.25 x 1.25 in; 5 in roll diameter; 1 in core; 2,000 labels per roll; 6 rolls; 12,000 total labels
- Direct thermal technology: Compatible with Zebra direct thermal desktop printers and other brands including Honeywell, Datamax, Intermec, Sato, and TSC; no thermal ribbon required to print
- Premium coated polypropylene label: Some moisture and weak chemical (i.e. window cleaner) resistance.
- Recommended use: Great for address labeling, box labeling, warehouse, product identification, and distribution
- Zebra Tested: Tested and certified by Zebra engineers to provide optimal performance and reduce printer downtime
Details: The Zebra PolyPro 4000D Direct Thermal Labels are high-quality, bright-white, polypropylene labels that are tear and water resistant. Designed to fit most Zebra desktop printers. It has a long-lasting, permanent acrylic adhesive and is good for use in low temperatures . PolyPro 4000D Direct Thermal Labels are good for printing barcodes, shelf markers and other general purposes. Labels print quickly and are good for printing in large quantities. Case includes 6 rolls of labels. Each roll has a 1 in core. Direct thermal labels have a heat sensitive coating which enables the label to be imaged with a Direct Thermal printer and does NOT require ink, ribbon, or toner. Labels are high quality and print quickly making them the optimal balance between performance and price. Compatible Zebra Printer Models: GT800, R2844-Z, GX430t, TLP2844, ZT220, ZD410, GC420t, TLP2824, LP2824Plus, LP2824-Z, GK420d, GC420d, LP2844-Z, ZD420, GK420t, GX420d, TLP2824Plus, TLP3842, ZT230, GX420t, TLP2824-Z, ZD620, ZD500R, TLP2844-Z, ZD500, LP2824, LP2844, ZD420 Ribbon Cartridge