Author: Louise L. Hay
Format: Wall Calendar
Number Of Pages: 28
The inspirational You Can Heal Your Life wall calendar features text from the New York Times best-selling book of the same name. In her powerful and pioneering work, Louise L. Hay, widely regarded as one of the founders of the self-help healing movement, explains how our beliefs and ideas can be the cause of illness and how changing our thinking can improve our quality of life. Every month features an insightful quote, teaching text, and a helpful affirmation, all illustrated with the charming artwork of Joan Perrin-Falquet.
- A year of Louise Hay's uplifting words on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Features inspirational and healing wisdom from Louise L. Hay.
- Showcases 12 joyful paintings from acclaimed artist Joan Perrin-Falquet.
- Printed on FSC Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Louise L. Hay is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 40 million books sold worldwide. Hay is widely regarded as one of the founders of the New Age self-help movement. For more than 25 years, Hay has helped millions of people discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing.