Color: Blue Paua Sea Shell and Sterling Silver
- Twist-action luxury handmade pen. Limited edition and serialized. Diameter - 13 mm; Length - 146 mm; Weight - 40 g/1.4 oz
- Set comes with the pen, gift box, 1 extra medium ballpoint refill, certificate, and a 3-year warranty card. Xezo ballpoint ink cartridges are available for purchase and are interchangeable with a variety of commercially-available refills.
- Hand-inlaid, hand-polished natural blue paua sea shells on the cap. Shell can change colors in the light. These colors can range from blue, green, red, and black.
- Hallmarked solid 925 sterling silver lower barrel with 18k gold-plated brass fittings
- Some distinctions in the colors and textures in these pens may occur. These are not defects, but rather natural attributes that help make your pen one of a kind.
- Form factor: Retractable
Details: This twist-action ballpoint pen features a cap with hand-inlaid, polished genuine blue paua sea shells that glisten and shift multicolored hues in the light. The lower barrel is made of solid hand-guilloched, hallmarked 925 sterling silver. The fittings are 18k gold-plated brass.
Each pen is limited edition and serialized. The limited edition is exemplified by the fact that the yearly batch of paua shell can vary dramatically in color.
The natural intricacies of the sea shells, the wave-like guilloche engravings, and the golden leaf-patterned band come together with inspiration from Art Nouveau to emulate the artistry of nature itself. Altogether, this makes for a pen that is not only a useful writing instrument but also a unique work of art.
The sea shells we use are natural materials, and every shell is unique. Due to this, some distinctions in the colors and textures in these pens may occur. These are not defects, but rather natural attributes that help make your pen one of a kind.
Every Xezo pen is backed by a three-year warranty against defects in workmanship and parts.