- Business Phone System with up to 50 Phones & 18 Phone Line Capacity - Includes Auto Attendant, Voicemail for Every User, Call Forward to Cell Phones, Intercom, Paging & Remote Phones.
- The X4040 IP phones included in the system bundle has all of the most commonly used features pre-programmed on the phone.
- In addition, (16) Programmable Buttons may be used for Outside Phone Lines, One-Touch Access to Other Phones, System Features or Speed Dial.
- X4040 IP phones can be located off-site (home office, remote office) and operate exactly the same as system phones located at the main office.
- XBLUE's innovative "Do-It-Yourself" design makes it very easy to self-install which saves you money by eliminating expensive professional installation and programming fees.
Details: This XBLUE X50 VoIP system bundle includes everything you need to install your own VoIP phone system. Included in this bundle: (1) X50 VoIP System Server, (5) X4040 IP Phones w/ Power Adapters, (1) 8-port Data Switch, (6) Ethernet Cables, (6) Telephone Line Cords, (1) X50 System Quick Start Installation Guide. The Multi-Color LEDs of each programmable button light up when other phones or lines are busy, which means you can quickly see at a glance who is on the phone or which line is in use. Call Announce Intercom Paging with Hands-free Reply: This is one of the most popular features of the X4040 phone. This feature enables another system user to call you on intercom and speak to you through your X4040 speakerphone automatically. In addition, All Call Paging enables one-way voice announcements through all or programmed groups of phones. The X4040 phone is an HD capable VoIP phone with a full duplex speakerphone. Headsets are also easily connected using the built-in standard headset jack, while the one-touch headset button simplifies headset operation. Remote Phone - Home & Branch Office: X4040 IP phones can be located off-site and operate exactly the same as system phones located at the main office. The remote user can access lines, make intercom calls and use systems features in exactly the same manner as users at the main office. Features like Hold, Speed Dial, Voicemail and the (16) programmable buttons with Multi-Color LEDs are all fully functional. XBLUE offers high quality "live" pre and post sales phone support by calling us toll free at (866) 925-8312 or send us a message via our website. Our US based technical support staff is ready to assist! So please call us with any questions you might have regarding the purchase of an XBLUE phone system or any time after your purchase for real time personal assistance.