- The ultimate in portability — Ultra lightweight and compact, even with the external accessory battery.
- Flexible battery charging — Choose from a variety of charging options, including via USB and AC adapter, or print on AC power.
- Built-in battery — a rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers dependable performance in a small package.
- External accessory battery available — for even greater Print volume.
- Wireless connectivity, plus Wi-Fi Direct (1) — 5G Wi-Fi; easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and laptops (2).
- Designed for productivity and efficiency — Print professional-quality business documents and borderless 4" X 6" Photos; save battery life with the automatic power-off feature.
- Easy, intuitive operation — bright 1.4" Color LCD Plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation.
- Fast print speeds — up to 6.7 ISO ppm (black) and 3.8 ISO ppm (color)().
- Durable, Instant-dry inks — for professional-quality prints.
- Hands-free, voice-activated printing (3) — to print a variety of projects and documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
Details: Enjoy fast, effortless printing wherever business takes you with the workforce wf-110 wireless mobile printer. Featuring a sleek, ultra light design, This compact mobile printer can be easily transported in bags and briefcases for worry-free printing on the go. This powerful, portable printing solution is fully rechargeable via USB or AC adapter and can provide even greater Print volume when paired with the optional external accessory battery. Plus, with built-in wireless connectivity and Wi-Fi Direct (1), the wf-110 lets you quickly print presentations, invoices, contracts and more from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone or laptop (2). *this product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as Compatible, may not function properly. † Print speed quoted using AC power. Battery-powered Print speeds are 3.5 ISO ppm (black) and 2.0 ISO ppm (color). Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site. 1. Wi-fi certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-fi Direct may require printer software. 2. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site. 3. See our official site for device compatibility. Epson connect account and voice-activated account registration required. 4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site. 5. Smart way is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.