- Cost savings - up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color lasers (1)
- Low intervention - print up to 7000 black/color pages without changing cartridges (2)
- Epson's fastest office printer - 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color)(+)
- Security features - PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security, Ipsec
- Versatile media handling - up to 1580-sheet total paper capacity (3); auto duplexing
Operating System: Windows
The WorkForce Pro WF-6090 letter/legal-size printer, powered by PrecisionCore, saves up to 50 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers (1). Minimize downtime with Epson’s highest-yield cartridges, which print up to 7000 black/color pages (2) before replacement, and a paper capacity up to 1580 sheets (3). Epson’s fastest office printer, the WF-6090 includes built-in auto duplexing and delivers pro-quality documents as fast as 24 ISO ppm (+). IT tools and security features make network integration seamless for shared printing. Plus, it’s enabled with remote printer data collection compatible with MPS software solutions (4).
* Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
(+) Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site.
1. Compared with best-selling color lasers priced at $600 (USD) or less as of May 2015. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
2. 748XXL Black cartridge prints about 10,000 ISO pages. 748XXL color cartridges print about 7000 ISO pages on average. Replacement cartridge yields are based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in Default Mode printing continuously. Cartridge yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal. For details, see our official site.
3. With optional paper trays.
4. Including PrintFleet, ECi (FMAudit) and Print Audit.
5. Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
6. Monthly duty cycle up to 75,000 is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty of 5000 pages per month.
7. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
8. NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
9. Compared to best-selling color lasers priced at $600 (USD) or less as of May 2015. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
10. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
11. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.