Brand: UPLIFT Desk
- An electric sit-stand desk gives you the best of both worlds. Don't settle for being in just one position all day. Move as freely as you want
- Our three-stage, dual-motor frames are top of the line. Our desks adjust faster, quieter, and more smoothly than others on the market
- Supports a wide range of desktops, from 42" to 80" wide
- Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad allows you to program and save your own desk heights and return with the single press of a button
- Backed by an industry-leading warranty against damage or defect: 7 years, all-inclusive
Support on Two Feet
The 2-leg UPLIFT V2 frame offers a hefty 355 pound lifting capacity thanks to powerful dual motors in each leg, advanced anti-collision technology for extra safety, 3-stage legs for 33% faster raising and lowering than 2-stage legs, and easy accessory attachment with 48 patent-pending mounting points. Telescoping crossbars are compatible with desks as narrow as 42 inches all the way up to 80 inches wide. So even if you decide to upgrade your desktop further down the line, you can still keep the same great frame. Your frame will come standard with a wire management tray to keep wires out of the way when raising and lowering, and leveling glides to support your desk, just in case you are on uneven flooring.
Memory at your Service
The advanced keypad gives you access your frame's memory functionality. With enough space for four height adjustments, feel free to share your new desk with a co-worker. Or keep all of those presets to yourself when you want to save your seated, perched, standing, and treadmill heights. With one touch of a button you will be standing in no time. A digital readout displays height adjustment to the tenth of an inch.
Height range: 24.5" - 50.1" H without desktop installed (include your desktop thickness for actual height range)
Total travel height: 25.6" Travel speed: 1.57" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors
Noise level: 50 decibels during motion
Desktop width range: 42" - 80" wide
Weight capacity: 355 lbs.
Adjustable foot leveling studs: Offer 3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring
Voltage Input: 100-120VAC, 50/60Hz, 4.0A
Output: 24Vdc, 5.0A
Passed BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2014 Durability Standard Testing
7-year warranty on base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics & mechanisms included.