Brand: Unique Art Since 1996
- Made with Semi-Gemstones from all over the world
- Heavy zinc alloy metal mix frame, never rust! globe Surfaced with acrylic resin protection
- Globe diameter is 13-inch or 330mm
- Expensive Fine White and Colorful Australia MOP shells used
- We love perfection however due to hand cut, glued, pasted, and polished, minor errors on spelling, uneven polishes, surface fine lines, or small loosing stone dusts inside globe may be expected they are not defect. Gemstone globes are hand made Mainly for Collection and Decoration, it is not designed for serious map users
Details: This unique pearl gemstone globe is brand new and in perfect condition. It is painstakingly handcrafted by the most talented artists by, using more than 30 different semi-precious gemstones from all over the world. This globe have used large amount of crashed pearls that pulverized, and mixed with an epoxy and poured to make the ocean part of the globe (it is a very complicated and expensive procedure, precise control of temperature is the most essential factor in the processing cycle). This is a huge amount of striking and dramatic hand-crafted stone work. This globe is built with the beautiful ornate, 4-leg heavy gold coated heavy zinic metal stand into which the globe has been carefully mounted. At the bottom of the stand, a precise glass-topped integral brass compass is incorporated to complement the globe. Each country is inlaid from a different stone, and the stones are individually cut and ground to exacting interlocking shapes, polished and set into this exquisite piece of art with care and attention to adjacencies. The elements of the globe are created out of lapis lazuli, mother of pearl, amethyst, african jade, tiger's eye, jasper, turquoise, purple quartz, onyx, unakite, abalone, green marble and many other beautifully hued and richly veined stones. The latitude and longitude lines are very thin ribbons of polished brass, embedded through the globe. Each globe requires ten individual steps to compose and it takes more than 2000 hours of labor to complete.