- More Memory and Connectivity Options. The DA220 model is a step up from the DA210 with more memory and Ethernet, USB, USB host, and RS232 connectivity included. The printer ships with a USB cable.
- Easy Loading. User-friendly double-wall clamshell design with a large 5-inch outer diameter center-biased media bay, spring-loaded label roll holder, top-of-form sensing by gap, black mark, or notch, includes head-open sensor
- Fast Print Speed. Up to 5-inch outer diameter rolls of direct thermal labels and can print crisp, clear barcodes, graphics and text at up to 6-inches per second
- Durable. High-quality double-walled clamshell design
- Dependable. Backed by a two-year limited warranty with USA-based service and support
Details: Meet the TSC DA220 Direct Thermal Desktop Printer — Affordability Meets Reliability
The DA220 Series of direct thermal desktop printers are ideal for a wide variety of applications including product marking, point of sale, retail, small office, shipping labels, and other labeling and tag applications at a very competitive price.
This printer uses direct thermal (DT) labels to produce labels featuring clear, crisp fonts, a wide variety of barcodes and simple graphics. Direct thermal labels and tags feature a top coat that changes color (most often to black) when heat is applied as the label passes under the printer's thermal printhead. Note: The DA220 does not support "thermal transfer" (TT) labels which require the addition of a ribbon to create an image.