- ELECTRIC COIL INSERTER that includes Coil Crimping Tool - Create professional-looking bound books at home or in the office quickly and easily. The TruBind Coil-Binding Machine electronically inserts plastic coils for faster binding.
- FULL HANDLEBAR - Our sturdy-grip handlebar allows you to punch holes in your documents either left- or right-handed. Simply apply steady pressure to punch holes in up to 20 sheets of paper at a time.
- MARGIN ADJUSTMENTS - Bind your own books of any size or shape. The TruBind Coil-Binding Machine has side and depth margin adjustments, so you control where the holes are punched on paper of any size.
- CUSTOMIZABLE BINDING - Disengaging pins let you control where the binding machine punches holes, and the open-throat design means you can punch holes and insert binding in paper larger than letter size.
- TWO-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - We stand by the quality of our office equipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your TruBind Coil-Binding Machine, just send it back for a complete refund.
Details: Create affordable, professional-looking bound books at home or in the office with our TruBind Coil-Binding Machine. The electric spiral coil-binding machine saves you time and energy and allows you to create customized bound books The TruBind Coil-Binding Machine is the perfect solution for your next project. With a punch capacity of up to 20 sheets of standard 20# paper, you can punch holes quickly and easily. A full set of disengaging pins means that you can control where the holes are punched in your document and avoid messy, half-punched holes at the edges. Working with paper larger than letter size, that standard binding equipment cant handle? No problem. The open-throat design allows you to insert large and non-standard page sizes, and the side and depth margin adjustments allow you to place the binding holes exactly where you want them on your book-binding project. A full handlebar that allows for left-handed, right-handed, and two-handed operation makes the TruBind Coil-Binding Machine comfortable for anyone to use. Simply apply steady pressure to the handlebar to produce clean, even holes along the edge of your document. Weighing only 18.3 pounds, this binding machine has a lightweight design for portability within the workspace, making it an excellent addition to any school or small office environment. It uses 4:1 pitch plastic binding coils, which can be inserted quickly and easily using the electric coil roller on top of the machine. Or you can manually twist the coils into the document. For a finished, professional look, use the included heavy-duty manual coil crimping pliers to finish the edges. We stand by our high-quality office equipment. Thats why we offer a two-year manufacturer warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your TruBind Coil-Binding Machine, just send it back for a complete refund.