- ✨LATEST SYSTEM: TOUMEI C800 Pico DLP Projector uses the most cutting-edge technology and its system is Android 7.1 which runs faster and makes projection easier.Mobile phone can use a USB cable to connect with projector directly.
- 🎼MULTIFUNCTION & WIDELY USED: The mini video projector is simply not a projector but also an Android TV BOX which allows you to download and install APPs, such as Kodi,Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, BBC and Office etc.You can use it to run presentation files for business or school,watch movies online,play games and so on.
- 🎦AMAZING WATCHING EXPERIENCE: The best projection distance is 0.75m-3m with 30''-120'' screen which can make you enjoy best watching experience.The smart projector supports full 1080P HD video and it’s 50% brighter than ordinary LED projectors,especially in the darkness.Besides,the auto keystone correction function enables video projector adjust the screen automatically.
- 🔌PORTABLE&EASY TO CONNECT: TOUMEI C800 is lightweight and suitable for trip,camping and other outdoor activities.Its handy design allows you to bring the projector to anywhere.It can connect with several kinds of devices through wireless or wire way.And there is a detailed instruction enclosed with the package,so you do not need to worry about how to use the projector.
- 💌WARRANTY&SERVICE: We offer 3-YEAR guarantee,lifetime professional customer service & Technical Support. If you have any question about the projector, please feel free to contact us.We will reply to you timely. Once your projector stop working during the guarantee,it will be replaced as promised.
Details: HOW TO USE : ◈Wireless Same Screen 1.Make sure your phone and the projector are connected to the same WIFI. 2.Open the HappyCast on the projector and Update HappyCast to the latest version. 3.1-Connect to IOS devices: Open HappyCast on the projector, and open the AirPlay Mirroring of iPhone/iPad to search equipment. Click the required name of the projection equipment. 3.2-Connect to Android devices: Open the HappyCast on the projector then scan the QR-code to download HappyCast to Android device. Then open the HappyCast on Android device and click TV-->Projector's name-->Open Mirroring 4.Close Airplay Mirroring/HappyCast to disconnect. ◈USB Same Screen ✧For IOS devices: Connect the iphone and the projector with the USB cable directly. ✧For Android devices: 1.Connect the phone and the projector with the USB cable. 2.Download the plugin of ‘YouCast’ on your phone according to the prompt. Then the mirror-image will be completed automatically. Specifications: Brightness: 100 ANSI Lumens Resolution: WVGA 854*480, support 1080P Project Ratio: 4:3 / 16 : 9/16 : 10 CPU: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7 with up to 1.2GHz DDR: 1GB DDR3 Memory: 8GB OS: Android 7.1 Extended Memory: TF card and Hard Dish USB: USB HOST 2.0 TF Card: Maximum supported 32G HDMI: HDMI 1.4 input Bluetooth: BT 4.0 (Support external bluetooth Speaker, mouse and gamepad） WIFI: 2.4G/5G Dual-band WIFI Power Supply: Input AC100-240V, 50/60Hz; DC 5V 3A Battery Inside: 4200mAh Package includes: 1♡Mini Smart Projector 1♡Remote Controller 1♡Power Adapter 1♡USB Power Cable 1♡Tripod 1♡English User Manual