- Quick side access - allows a camera or lenses to be swapped out without removing the bag from your body. Side access Channel fits a gripped DSLR with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 Lens.
- Capacity 1-2 Mirrorless or DSLR cameras (up to Pro size with grip) with 5-7 lenses up to attached 400mm 2.8. Also fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
- Pivot fit airflow harness straps automatically adjust to different shoulder & body shapes for a custom fit. Body contact points covered in ventilated moisture-wicking 3D Air mesh for carrying comfort
- Durability and weather resistance built with the finest materials and hardware including Water-repellent nylon YKK zippers and clips and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- Padded laptop sleeve protects a laptop up to 17 inches.
Details: Our goal in designing the shootout backpack was to create the most comfortable camera backpack on the planet as comfortable as a bag for hardcore hikers and adventure travelers but with a streamlined professional look that would not be out of place (or draw unwanted attention) at a Wedding or executive photo shoot. The unique Pivot fit straps adjust automatically to different shoulder shapes. All the materials have been carefully selected to deliver extraordinary long-term durability but with the least possible weight. We use only nylon fabrics no polyester because nylon is more water-repellant durable and tear-resistant than polyester. This is the ultimate "never compromise" backpack for photographers and filmmakers. The 32L backpack will fit a large professional camera system yet it meets U.S. Domestic and some international airline carry-on requirements. It will protect 1-2 mirrorless or DSLR cameras (up to Pro size with grip) with 5-7 lenses up to attached 400mm 2.8 plus a 17-inch laptop. It also fits a DJI Mavic and other compact drones.