- 500-SHEET BINDING CAPACITY - Professional-grade system is a binding powerhouse, designed for heavy commercial use. Ideal for use in professional print shops. Binds up to 500 sheets.
- 25-SHEET PUNCH CAPACITY - Electric punch pierces through up to 25 sheets. Handy punch is easy to use, powered by a convenient foot pedal for hands-free use.
- CONVENIENT COMBBIND - The CombBind spine design allows pages to lie flat for easy reading. The professional-looking binding is an excellent choice for presentations and group projects.
- ADJUSTABLE PINS - Powerful punch is uniquely designed with adjustable pins, punching up to 21 holes over a span of 12" length. Adjustable punch depth accommodates different paper thicknesses.
- HANDY SIZE GUIDE - Convenient size guide imprinted on the machine itself, allowing you to easily determine the correct spine size for your project. Edge guide helps ensure proper alignment.
- BUILT TO LAST - GBC stands behind this high-quality binding system with a limited one-year warranty.
- ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE - Designed to work with CombBind Binding Spines (sold separately). Neat binding spines are suitable for use in all presentations.
Details: With a strong, all-steel frame, the GBC CombBind C800pro Electric Binding System delivers the powerhouse punch you need to complete your most challenging binding tasks. Designed for heavy, commercial use, it’s an ideal binding solution for busy print shops. It binds up to 500 sheets, or 2”, using a CombBind spine that attaches pages securely, but also allows them to lie flat for easy reading. Neat spines give a professional appearance, making them a great choice for important projects. Electric punch powers through up to 25 sheets with the use of a handy foot pedal. Adjustable pins give users the versatility to punch holes in up to 21 locations over the span of its 12” length. Adjustable punch depth accommodates an assortment of paper thicknesses. Edge guide helps ensure proper alignment. Convenient size guide imprinted on the machine easily allows you to determine the correct spine size for your project. GBC stands behind this binding system with a limited one-year warranty.