Brand: MMF Industries
- Easy-to-operate, high-speed counter with ultraviolet, magnetic and infrared counterfeit detection
- Anti-static protection minimizes feeding errors and jams; 8 hours continuous run time
- Counts 1,200 bills per minute; hopper capacity 200 bills
- Easy-to-read LED control panel designed for maximum viewing with 3 displays-1 large fixed, 1 rotating and 1 external
- Automatic start/stop, add and batch counting functions; recessed handle for easy transportation
Details: The rear-loading Steelmaster 4820 Bill Counter with CD is a high-speed, accurate counter with ultraviolet (UV), magnetic (MG) and infrared (IR) counterfeit detection that allows users eight hours of continuous run time. With add and batch counting functions, the 4820 counts 1,200 bills per minute and has a hopper capacity of 200 bills. Anti-static protection minimizes feeding errors and jams. An easy-to-read LED control panel with three displays provides viewing flexibility. A recessed handle makes transport easy. Fixed LED screen size: 3.1" x 1.5"; rotating LED screen size: 3.3" x 1.5"; external LED screen size: 3.1" x 2.2". Behind the Steelmaster name stands 70 plus years of metal fabrication experience. Serving the retail, specialty, hospitality, and banking industries, Steelmaster products are built to perform and made to last. Each Steelmaster product is constructed of sturdy, heavy gauge steel with a scratch and chip resistant finish that is designed to stand up to daily use.