- Massive 1/2" Solid Steel Plate Door & 12 Gauge Solid Steel Body Protected by Three 1" Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- UL Approved High Security Electronic Lock – NL Universal Lock UR20-20 Protected by 1/4” Thick Rockwell 45 Hard Plate
- 7 Gauge (3/16”) Solid Steel Deposit Door Protected by Dual Jagged Teeth "Anti-Fish Baffles"
- Bolt Detent System Engages Bolts and Locks Door Automatically When Closed - Four Bolt Down Holes and Mounting Hardware Included
- Made in USA with 5 Year Warranty on Hinges/Welds. 18 Month Warranty on Lock and Boltwork
Details: Made in USA and constructed of solid, heavy gauge steel, this drop safe is a real safe, not the cheap, thinly constructed versions you see littered over the internet. Ideal for gas stations, restaurants, hotels, motels or any retail business handling cash, receipts and items of value, this sturdy depository safe will watch your valuables closer than your mom would. Weighing a whopping 210 pounds you'll notice its significantly heavier than its nearest competitors. That's because Stealth uses a solid 1/2" steel plate door, cast iron door hinges, a 12 gauge body and razor thin door gaps which adds a significant amount of strength against a forced entry attempt such as a pry attack. Just inside the door and below the drop is an inner steel locker with a tubular cam key lock that provides an additional layer of security. This allows employees to have access to the inside of the safe to pull out a cash drawer but only allows the manager or owner access to the deposits. Unique to the Stealth DS3020FL Drop safe is a 7 Gauge solid steel deposit door, that's 3/16" thick and is the thickest deposit door in the industry. When combined with the jagged teeth, anti-fish baffles found on the inner side of the deposit door, it easily prevents a fishing attack where a thief will take a fishing line with a hook and attempt to pull out the cash or paperwork through the top door. To protect the deposit from slamming against the metal when closed, Stealth added clear rubber bumpers to ensure a quiet and safe close every deposit. Just inside the door, you'll see a very clever auto-detent system that locks three 1" solid steel bolts automatically for you when the door closes. You'll never have to worry about making sure it is fully locked, the safe does it for you when you shut the door.