Brand: START International
- Ideal for short labels and barcodes
- Electric label dispenser will dispense labels and die-cut parts
- Photo sensor accuracy and reliability
- Adjustable strip plate for hard-to-release labels
- High torque motor for large diameter label rolls
Details: ARE YOU PEELING LABELS BY HAND?
The START International LD6025 Electric Label Dispenser is designed primarily for short-length bar codes and labels. It dispenses labels and die-cut parts made from paper, polyester, vinyl, acetate, foam, foil, and other materials. The LD6025 has a photo sensor, which ensures that the unit peels, dispenses, and advances the label roll accurately and consistently. The liner scrap is automatically rewound for a clean working environment. No tools are required to adjust the dispenser for different label sizes. The LD6025 has a 1/4" bracket for hanging capability (patent pending) at workbenches.
The LD6025 label dispenser operates on 100/115V AC, 0.75A 60Hz and meets UL 60950-1 2nd Ed., CSA C22.2# 60950-1 wnd Ed and IEC 60950-1 2nd Ed Standards. Certified by Bureau Veritas/Curtis Straus (OSHA recognized NRTL Labratory). This label dispenser is MADE IN THE U.S. and is suitable for industrial uses such as manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.SPECIFICATIONS
- Liner Width Capacity: 0.25” to 4.75” (6mm to 121mm)- Label Length Capacity: 0.125” to 6” (3mm to 152mm)- Roll Capacity: 12” (310mm) Outside Diameter- Feed Speed: 1.6”/sec (8cm/sec)- Overall Size of Unit: 10.8” x 10.8” x 14.5” (L x W x H)
START International manufactures Tape Dispensers, Label Dispensers, and Non-Adhesive Material Cutters. The company, founded in 1981, is headquartered in Addison, TX.What's in the Box?
- LD6025 electric label dispenser- Power cord- 3” Core Holders (2) - Large Hub Lock- Hex Wrench- Lock Rod- Instructions