Brand: Star Micronics
- 2-inch thermal point-of-sale printer with a stylish and compact design
- A fast printing speed (250 mm/sec) and Print-Flat Technology ensure a quality printed receipt
- Wide range of software support including Windows, iOS, Android, web, and cloud; Includes PromoPRNT promotion printing service allowing you to automatically create printed promotions in addition to receipts
- Multiple interfaces including traditional USB, Lightning USB, Bluetooth, and Ethernet LAN (local, WebPRNT, and CloudPRNT)
- Peripheral device connectivity for cash drawers, customer displays, scanners, or scales
Details: True to its motto - Always leading - Always innovating - Star Micronics is proud to introduce the mC-Print2, its mCollection 2-inch retail point of sale (POS) printer. Star's mC-Print2 artistically matches the sleek and modern design of tomorrow's retail environment, while providing the exceptional functionality you need today. This top loading, 2-inch, compact receipt printer features multiple communication interfaces in one model: traditional USB, lightning USB (data and charge USB for iOS), MFi Bluetooth, and Ethernet (Local, WebPRNT and cloudPRNT). It also includes Hub functionality for communications with peripherals including cash drawers, scanners, customer displays, and scales. This flexibility makes it ideal for many applications, from legacy POS, to the latest tablet and web-based solutions in grocery, pharmacy, salon, restaurant, and other retail and hospitality environments. Environmentally conscious, Star and the mC-Print also support your "Go Green" initiatives to reduce paper waste by producing quality receipts on thin paper and reducing the receipt top margin to 2 mm. In addition to saving money on consumables, the mC-Print also helps keep costs down with easy set-up and installation. When you incorporate the mC-Print with Star Micronics Cloud Services with digital receipts, cloud promotion print management, and device management, you will achieve the next generation of POS printing through a wealth of onboard marketing and receipt tools that meet the demands of today's — and tomorrow's — multichannel world.