- FUNCTION: This quad monitor full-motion desk mount will independently tilit, swivel, rotate, and extend four monitors to free up valuable desk space. Perfect solution for creating a video wall.
- COMPATIBILITY: Hold four screens from 13" to 27" and up to 22 lbs each VESA Mount (75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes)
- MOTION: Supports tilt angles of +/-45o, 180o swivel, 360o rotation and height adjustiblity up to 28" for easy adjustment of viewing angle
- CLAMP: Ultra Heavy Duty C-Clamp compatible with table or desk surfaces from 1/2" to 4" thick and Grommet compatible with surface hole from 3/8" to 2" wide and up to 2 1/2" thick
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: Integrated cable management system keeps cables neat, organized, and out of the way
Details: SIIG Articulating Quad Monitor Desk Mount mounts up to four monitors from 13" to 27" and up to 22lbs each. Supports tilt angles of +/-45o, 180o swivel, 360o rotation for easy adjustment of viewing angle. Four dual-section mounting arms that extend up to 17” and allows height adjustment up to 28” for proper monitor positioning Supports portrait or landscape monitor orientations Installs quickly and easily on to any desk or table Heavy duty C-clamp is compatible with table and desk surfaces from ½” to 4” in thickness or can be installed via grommet/through-hole up to 2 ½" wide Integrated cable management system keeps cables neat, organized and out of the way Compatible with VESA mounting 75x75mm and 100x100mm patterns Includes installation guide and mounting hardware kit SpecificaitonsSupports monitors up to 22 lbs (10 kgs.) Screen size: 13" to 27"Tilt angle: +/-45 degrees Swivel: 180 degrees Rotation: 360 degrees Height adjustment: Up to 28” Dual articulating mounting arms extend up to 17" Mounting options: C-Clamp: Compatible with table or desk surfaces from 1/2" to 4" thick Grommet: Compatible with surface hole from 3/8" to 2" wide and up to 2 1/2" thick Materials: Steel Tube support: Length: 28.5" , Diameter: 1.9" Warranty:5-year limited warranty backed with lifetime support