- 【High-Speed Printing】Supported by 5.9 inches/s (150mm/s) high-speed printing which can print 72 labels per minute, reducing unnecessary time wastage. The label printer is suitable for shipping labels and warehouse labels.
- 【Easy Installment】One minute to set up, time Saver. Easy works with Windows and Mac operating systems. The label printer is compatible with all major shipping and e-commerce platforms inlcuding FedEx, USPS, DHL, Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, etc. Please download the driver from the official website or USB Drive before printing.
- 【Automatic Label Detection】 With the intelligent paper return function, our POLONO label printer can automatically catch and feed the thermal label and supports label widths ranging from 1.57"(40mm) to 4.65"(118mm). This label printer can bring more convenience to your business.
- 【Go Green】The label printer uses advanced direct thermal technology which no need any toner,ink or ribbon. All you need is thermal paper. Our label printer is durable and could be used for a long time. The customized print head can stably print 160,000 standard labels.
- 【What's in the Box】 The POLONO label printer comes with 1 Label Printer, 1 Label Holder, 1 Power Cord, 1 USB Cable, 1 Quick Start Guide and a U Disk containing the printer driver, installation guide, setup guide, and user manual. Refer to the included tutorials to start printing within minutes. ▶NOTICE: This is not a wireless printer and does not have wireless printing technology.
Details: FAQ for Thermal printer POLONO PL60
①I installed the printer’s driver. Why am I still unable to print?
The printer needs to be powered on and connected to the computer prior to installing the driver. Uninstall the driver and try reinstalling.
②Why am I printing blank labels?
Check to make sure you are using thermal labels and that the labels are oriented correctly with the label facing upwards.
③Why does the driver not work on my Mac?
If you receive an error stating the .pkg file can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer, follow
(1) Go to Security & privacy
(2) Select to allow applications downloaded from“Anywhere”.Open the driver again to install.
④How do I calibrate the printer?
Press and hold the feed button until the indicator (blue) flashes 2 times. Release the feed button and the printer will begin calibrating.
⑤How do I set or change
Windows: Devices - Printers & Scanners - PLONO PL60 - Manage - Printing preferences. Additional settings can be found in the Advanced tab.
Mac: Launchpad - System Preferences - Printers & scanners - PL60 - Options & Supplie