- Steel cabinet with two adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for storage
- Two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and a locking swing handle for security
- Shelves adjust in 2" increments to accommodate height of stored items
- Black powder coat finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
Details: The Sandusky Lee RTA7001-09 is a steel cabinet with two adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for the storage of items. This cabinet has two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and each of the three sides on this unit has triple-flanged edges for stability. The swing handle on this cabinet is made of chrome to resist corrosion and has a three-point locking mechanism with a door latch and two vertical rods to hold the top and bottom of the door shut for security. Two keys are included for the lock. The shelves in this cabinet adjust in two inch increments to accommodate the height of stored items.