- Steel cabinet with two adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for storage
- Two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and a locking swing handle for security
- Shelves adjust in 2" increments to accommodate height of stored items
- Putty-colored powder coat finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
Details: The Sandusky Lee RTA7001-07 is a steel cabinet with two adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for the storage of items. This cabinet has two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and each of the three sides on this unit has triple-flanged edges for stability. The swing handle on this cabinet is made of chrome to resist corrosion and has a three-point locking mechanism with a door latch and two vertical rods to hold the top and bottom of the door shut for security. Two keys are included for the lock. The shelves in this cabinet adjust in two inch increments to accommodate the height of stored items. The floor surface on this cabinet is raised and level with the front lip for ergonomic purposes and it can be used as a third shelf. This cabinet has a putty-colored powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion. The assembled cabinet measures 42 x 36 x 18 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This unit complies with American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (ANSI/BIFMA) shelf standards. This cabinet requires assembly, instructions are included, tools for assembly are sold separately.