- Steel storage cabinet with four adjustable shelves is suitable for organizing, storing, and securing items
- Pair of hinged doors with locking swing handle for security
- Shelves adjust in 2" increments to accommodate items of varying heights
- Powder coat finish for resistance to chipping and corrosion. Type of Handle- Swing Handle - 3 Point Locking System
- Assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly not included
Details: The Sandusky Lee RTA7000-07 Snapit storage cabinet is made of steel for strength and has a dove gray powder coat finish for resistance to chipping and corrosion, four adjustable shelves, a pair of hinged doors with a locking swing handle for security, and is suitable for organizing, storing, and securing items. The hinged doors on this cabinet have full-length welded stiffeners for strength. The swing handle is made of chrome for resistance to corrosion and has a three-point locking mechanism with a door latch and two vertical rods to hold the top and bottom of the door shut for security. Two keys are included for the lock. The shelves in this cabinet adjust in 2" increments to accommodate items of varying heights. The floor surface on this cabinet is raised and level with the front lip for ergonomic purposes and it can be used as a fifth shelf.