Brand: Royal Sovereign
Color: Black, Silver
- Maximum Security: 3 Phase counterfeit bill detector with ultraviolet security thread detection, magnetic ink verification, and infrared sensor for half note, chain note and dimensional Validation.
- High speed and high capacity: lightning fast, counts bills up to 1400 bills per minute. Convenient 200 bill back load hopper. Save time counting Your money.
- Efficient value counting results: the value counting system is unique in that it can total the number of bills by denomination, total value By denomination as well as provide a grand total.
- Easy to use: user-friendly digital controls allow for effortless cash counting, counterfeit detection, and batch sorting. External display allows multiple viewing options for the consumer.
- Durable: cTUVus certified. Heavy duty construction. 1 Year Manufacturers Limited . Supports New us $100 notes.
Details: The RBC-ES250 High Speed money counter with value counting and counterfeit bill detection incorporates 3Phase counterfeit detection with UV security thread detection, MG ink verification and IR sensor for half note, Chain note, and dimensional validation. This high-speed machine counts up to 1,400 bills per minute while the high capacity Back load hopper holds up to 200 bills at a time. The RBC-ES250 gives the user the added ability to track the cumulative value of the currency counted. Simply select the dollar denomination for each stack prior to counting. When all stacks are complete, the RBC-ES250 provides the total number of bills and values of each denomination along with a grand total amount. Additional convenient features include automatic self-diagnostics startup test, auto start/stop, and retractable handle for easy carrying. Add mode allows the user for counting up to 999 dollar Bills. Batch mode allows the user to group cash counting by any predetermined quantity. External display allows multiple viewing options for the consumer. Best for use with us dollar bills or compatible currency. Count your money with Royal Sovereign. Refer Instruction manual before use.