Brand: Royal Sovereign
- Value Counting –Displays the number value and dollar value of each denomination counted, as well as the sum total. Before counting, select the denomination for the value count report
- High Speed Bill Counting–Variable operation speed of 900 / 1,200 / 1,500 bills per minute
- High Volume –Large front load hopper of 500 bills allows the user to count more bills at once
- Maximum Security–4 Phase Counterfeit Detection (UV, MG, IR, and DD)
- Simple Operation –Auto start / stop automatically begins counting once bills are placed on the hopper
Details: The RBC-ED350 Front-Load Bill Counter features 4Phase Counterfeit Detection with UV security thread detection, MG ink verification, DD Dimensional Detection, and IR sensor for half note, chain note, and dimensional validation counterfeit detection. This high speed machine lets you select different speeds of 900, 1200, and 1500 bills per minute according to your needs while the hopper holds up to 500 bills at a time. The RBC-ED350 gives the user the added ability to track the cumulative value of the currency counted. Simply select the dollar denomination for each stack prior to counting. When all stacks are complete, the RBC-ED350 provides the total number of bills and values of each denomination along with a grand total amount. Additional convenient features include automatic self diagnostics startup test, auto start/stop, and a retractable handle for easy carrying. Add mode allows the user to count up to 999 dollar bills. Batch mode allows the user to group cash counting by any predetermined quantity. External display allows multiple viewing options for the consumer.