- Adjustable tabletop tilts up to 30 degrees for ergonomic comfort at any task. Broad work surface with full-length pencil ridge.
- Easily converts to writing table. Anti-slip hinge using raise-and-release mechanism.
- Overall: 51.5" W x 32.75" D x 30"-43.25" H; Tabletop: 51.25" W x 32.5" D; Main work surface: 47" W x 29" D; Tilt range: 18 positions, 0-30 degrees; Chair/leg room: 43.5" W x 29.75" D x 27.5" H
- Clearance: 43.5" W x 28" D x 1"/4" H (sides/back); Approx. Weight: 84 lb.. Supports up to: 60 lb.
- Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Details: With a wide frame and ample work area, this industrial style drafting table is perfectly proportioned for larger spaces. Its wood tilt-top in weathered oak reclaims a rustic look against the durable, antique brass finish metal frame and accents. A built-in ridge spanning the extensive workspace secures papers and utensils while you work. Simply lift the back edge to modify the tabletop to an ideal incline position.