- Single device for both usb and voip communications
- Better audio for computer-based conferencing
- Unlocks full audio capabilities of unified communications solutions
- Extension microphones expand coverage for larger spaces
- Interfaces: POWER - Power over ethernet (PoE); USB - Mini USB 2.0 Connector
Operating System: None
Details: Revolabs flx uc 1500 is a conference phone with USB and VoIP in a single device. The two extension mics make it ideal for medium to Large conference rooms. The phone connects to computer-based uc clients such as Skype for business, Zoom, video and hangouts for professional quality, natural sound that maximizes the audio communication when using these services. The phone also connects to all market-leading IP pbxs and will Bridge VoIP and soft phone calls into a single conference. The unit features four built-in microphones to provide 360 degree coverage for audio capture and a built-in tweeter and mid-woofer speaker elements to deliver an extended Frequency response that allows clear call intelligibility for all languages and users. The device also includes integrated echo cancellation technology for reducing the effects of Ambient sounds and full Duplex support that allows the unit to capture and play back audio simultaneously.