- Polycom HD Voice technology, for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz, Patented Polycom clarity technology
- Microphone designed for small to midsize conference rooms, picks up voices up to 12 feet (3.5-meters)
- Advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features, High-resolution LED backlight display
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, Multi-language support
- Supports optional expansion microphones, POE 802.3af (Power Over Ethernet) Power supply not included
Details: The SoundStation IP 6000 is an advanced IP conference phone that delivers superior performance for small to midsize conference rooms. With advanced features, broadSIP interoperability and remarkable voice quality, the SoundStation IP 6000 offers price/performance breakthrough for SIP-enabled IP environments.The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to14 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there. Optional expansion microphones (sold separately) POE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet) Power Supply not included.