- Easily switches between speakerphone, headset, and handset modes
- 32-character LCD display shows number dialed, length of call, and other useful information
- Caller ID with on Call Waiting, 36-entry phone book, One-touch speed dial and search/sort speed dialing
- 99-number incoming and outgoing call history directories let you easily access past call information
- FSK and expanded PBX message waiting indicator, Nonvolatile RAM protects stored information if power is lost
Legal Disclaimer: Excellent like new condition. Box was opened for contents inspection, Never used.
Details: SOUNDPOINT PRO.SE-220Putting an end to speakerphones that clip sound, the Polycom SoundPoint Pro SE-220 features full-duplex performance, so everyone can both talk and listen simultaneously. This corporate-quality phone system offers two lines, caller ID (including call-waiting caller ID), and a 32-character LCD display. Use the phone as a speakerphone or handset, or attach a headset for hands-free conversation.
Although users who need larger-scale conferencing systems will want to look elsewhere, the SoundPoint Pro SE-220 competes well for its price point. Thanks to well-chosen features such as Polycom voice technology for crisp reception, 99-number call-history directory, 20-number speed dial, and any-key dialing, this model is ideal for typical conference rooms.
The SoundPoint Pro SE-220 comes with a one-year warranty.