- Bundles inclues ac adapter, mic adapter cables and set of expansion mics
- Polycom ip6000 corded Voice Over IP Conference Phone allows you to enjoy instantaneous natural conversation
- Polycom Soundstation IP 6000 full duplex feature allows simultaneous flow of audio signals between your conferencing phone and that of the outside caller.
- When broken down into 2 parts, SIP and VoIP are acronyms for Session Initiation Protocol and Voice Over Internet Protocol. The SIP and VoIP features move voice traffic through IP networks instead of traditional circuit-switched networks.
- High definition voice technology provides the user with crystal clear voice delivery and reception.
Details: The Polycom SoundStation IP6000 (2200-15600-001) is an IP conference phone, which features Polycom HD Voice technology. This feature boosts productivity, reduces listener fatigue, and delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz. This IP phone features full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs and allows you to enjoy the latest echo cancellation advancements.