- LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT: Before a return for any reason your headset isn't working, contact the seller.
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Soft leatherette ear cushions, dual speakers and a padded adjustable headband ensures you can wear the Savi 8220 for hours!
- SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY: By the press of a button simply switch between your desk phone calls, mobile phone and computer applications like webinars, voice dictation, softphone calls and video conferencing
- REDUCE BACKGROUND NOISE: With dual speakers and active noise cancellation with a noise canceling microphone, you'll be able to hear and be heard.
- PEACE OF MIND: 2 year advanced replacement warranty covered from Headset Advisor
Details: **Before a return contact seller to assist with getting your headset working properly** Enjoy simply better conversations with the Savi 8220 wireless headset system. Effortlessly manage PC, mobile and desk phone calls, with enterprise-grade DECT audio. The Savi 8220 headset system helps you achieve peak performance and productivity with a range of communication features. Enterprise-grade DECT audio allows you to roam or multi-task up to 590 ft/180 m** from your PC. One-touch controls – such as call answer/end, volume up/down and mute – let you manage calls from any connected device within roaming range. Convenient voice prompts notify you of mute status, roaming range limit, and more. And with up to 13 hours of talk time on a single charge, Savi 8200 Series headsets are ready to work whenever you are. Lastly, Savi 8200 Series delivers enterprise-grade DECT audio for a premium listening experience in two headset styles – stereo (Savi 8220) and mono (Savi 8210). Savi 8220 delivers hi-fi stereo sound, whether you’re calling customers or colleagues or listening to music. And active noise canceling (ANC) blocks out background noise so you can always stay focused on what’s important. Savi 8220 is ideal when you need to be dialed into calls but also hear what’s going on around you. Whichever model you choose, you’ll sound your best even in noisy environments. For the most sensitive environments, you can turn up noise canceling with the close conversation limiting feature (configurable in Plantronics Hub) for additional privacy.