- Crafted in black resin etched with a fine striped pattern.
- Gently twist the dial to adjust the nib for your ideal writing style
- Accented with gold-plated finishes
- Refillable by cartridge or converter
- Packaged in an elegant presentation gift box
Details: To celebrate its 95th anniversary, Pilot has launched the Justus 95, an update version of the original Japanese 'Justus' fountain pen which was launched in 1979 featuring a unique advance technology. The name 'Justus' was coined from words "just right for us" or "to adjust" indicating the ability of the pen point to be fine-tuned. A combination of classic styling and truly modern innovation unlike any other. Equipped with a 14-karat gold dual performance nib that can be adjusted for a writing experience that is soft, hard, or somewhere in between. Twist to change the flexibility - H for hard and S for soft - a plate on the front of the nib is raised or lowered to create tension or flex, based on your preference. Available in fine or medium points with 14-karat gold plated accents and resin barrel, the Justus 95 creates its own unique combination of beauty and versatility.