- Parker 51 is a modern take on the original icon once hailed as the ‘world’s most wanted’ first launched in 1941
- Durable glossy black precious resin barrel and chiseled gold finish cap and trims and the signature PARKER arrow clip
- Featuring a unique hooded 18k solid gold nib delivering a writing experience that is both reliable and personal
- A comfortable and ergonomic shape is paired with superior PARKER craftsmanship to evoke the brand’s rich heritage
- A unique yet sophisticated gift, your Parker 51 fountain pen is presented in a premium PARKER gift box with a long black QUINK ink cartridge
Details: The Parker 51 is as groundbreaking today as it was when first launched in 1941. This unique writing instrument is inspired by the pen once hailed as the ‘world’s most wanted’ – retaining its distinctive streamlined silhouette and iconic hooded nib; yet is made for the future – this pen is hand assembled and made from durable precious resin, benefitting from Parker’s expertise and reputation for superior craftmanship. From conception to assembly, the attention to detail is second to none. The cap is decorated with a complementary metallic jewel and each finish is inspired by heritage colors of the past, a tribute to the original Parker 51 range. Inspired by the past. Made for the future.