Color: Coated and Uncoated Solid Chips Set - GP1606A
- 294 new, trend, and market relevant graphics colors just added
- The largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Includes 2, 161 total spot colors
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the books
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number or name
Details: With 294 new trend colors just added, Pantone Solid Chips Coated and Uncoated books make it easy to view, share, and reference any Pantone Spot color in chip format. Designers and decision makers can use the removable paper chips for mood board and palette development, specifying on product sketches, communicating color to clients, or bringing along to press checks. The two-volume desktop reference has one book printed on coated paper and the other book printed on uncoated paper. There are perforated paper chips of all 2, 161 Pantone Spot colors in the Pantone Formula Guide. Each page provides seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1. 2” x 0. 8” chips per color. This tool is used at all stages of the design workflow, from inspiration, to stakeholder approval, to quality control. The chips books are ring-bound to accommodate replacement pages. Two Paper Chip Savers are included for easy organization and storage of loose chips. These books are printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb. coated and 80 lb. uncoated). Pantone is the color reference used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design.