Color: Coated and Uncoated Color Bridge Set - GP6102A
- This is the best Work From Home guide for customers designing for screens, digital, spot printing or process printing
- Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability. Compare 2, 139 Pantone Spot colors with their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Matching System (PMS) Spot Colors
- Quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colors
Details: The Color Bridge Guide Set illustrates how Pantone Spot colors can reproduce in CMYK, for confident color management across platforms. Graphic and print designers can visualize Pantone Spot colors side by side with their closest, industry-standard CMYK equivalent when process printing is required. The HTML and RGB value equivalents are also given for digital design applications. 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors were just added for a total of 2, 139 total process colors. The Color Bridge will specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video. This set includes two compact fan guides. One fan guide is printed on coated paper stock and the other guide is printed on uncoated paper stock. Color Bridge is the only Pantone Tool that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors. It also has the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system. This tool is used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain. From design inspiration to press check. The index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color in the guides. The guides are printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb. coated and 80 lb. uncoated). The Lighting Indicator page of each guide demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for optimal color evaluation.