- Luminous SVGA projection with 3500 lumens and 22,000:1 contrast ratio
- Extensive I/O support with HDMI, via-in, via out, composite video, audio-in and more
- sRGB display profile dazzles with Rec709 color accuracy
- Adjust the gamma output to match the color of the Projection surface with wall color adjustment
- Hide jaggies and soft edges with edge mask
- Low cost of ownership with 10,000 hour lamp life;Operating Conditions:5 degree Celsius - 40 degree Celsius, Maximum Humidity 85%, Maximum Altitude 3000 meter
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Details: The Optoma S341 is the perfect SVGA projector for small classrooms and small to medium businesses. Powered by 3500 lumens and 22000:1 contrast ratio, the S341 impresses with an incredibly bright image, rich color, and deep blacks. Support for the serge color space profile enables rich accurate color, based on the primaries of rec.709 hot specification when used with a PC, Mac, or any serge compatible source. Wall color adjustment utilizes various gamma profiles to improve brightness on Projection surfaces of varying color, while edge mask eliminates soft edges and jaggies on border of the Projection image to produce a smooth, consistent image. The Optoma S341 enhances any presentation with fantastic detail, vibrant colors, and sharp text. The S341 extensive arsenal of connectivity inputs and lightweight chassis is perfect for meetings in the field or around the office.