- Sit Actively and Safely! For you, your parents and grandparents
- The miniTREAD sits where you do: compact 19” x 20” and weighs only 24 lbs (the size of an airline seat cushion and the weight of 3 gallons of milk)
- Get your 10,000 Steps from Home: Remote Console measures steps, calories, distance and time.
- Adjustable Incline strengthens core, quads, calves & hamstrings, Boosts circulation, Improves focus. Remote console located in the styrofoam packaging; When seated, make sure your knees are LOWER than your hips
- Featured on US News & World Report, BLoombergTV, Time Magazine, CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, MarketWatch
Details: Rated Best Compact Treadmill on Amazon by https://techengage.com/best-treadmills/ Sit safely and actively! Ideal to keep active during Covid for you, your parents and grandparents. The miniTREAD sits where you do: at your desk, watching TV. With the adjustable incline, boost circulation, improve focus, burn calories and strengthen muscles. The motorized electric miniTREAD works your core, quads, calves and hamstrings. If you have joint, mobility or balance issues or just need to increase your activity, the miniTREAD sits where you do. *Always check with your doctor before starting a new exercise program. It's 90% smaller and 90% lighter than a standing treadmill: it's only 19in x 20in and weighs less than 24 lbs. It's about the size of an airline seat cushion and it's study and is the weight of 3 gallons of milk. It easily fits in front of your favorite chair or between wheelchair legs. It feels natural with just a walking motion and is low to no impact, so easy on the joints. Designed and engineered for all ages (supervised for under 18) and fitness levels. Some common questions, answers, and tips to get started quickly: Wear with shoes. Plug in 2 cords and it's ready to use. ***WHERE'S THE REMOTE?*** You’ll find the remote tucked into a pocket packed securely in the niche in the main styrofoam. * POSITIONING: Make sure your knees are LOWER than your hips. We want you to feel engagement of your calves, quads, hamstrings, and core but not your hips. SPEED: Start slowly. Keep your speed between .9 and 1.3mph. This lets you remain easily conversational without being winded. * MUSCLE ENGAGEMENT: These speeds sound slow, but because the miniTREAD is motorized and you are seated, it feels like a cross between a bicycle and a treadmill. Try lifting your legs higher as you step or adjust the incline from 8°-14° for a more intense experience!