- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- Immersive 14-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams live & on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment; SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance for near-silent home exercise
- 26 Digital Levels of Resistance; Automatic Trainer Control allows your iFIT Trainer to auto-adjust your resistance in real-time; Enjoy hands-free exercise that matches global terrain in your home
- Power Adjustable Stride; The Commercial 14.9 features an adjustable stride for running, hiking, and walking at home; 20-degree Adjustable Power Ramp; Introduce incline training to your routine
- 350-pound weight capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 69" H x 29" W x 67" L
Details: Elite Trainers and Interactive Workouts at Home: Transform your low-impact cardio training with the NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 elliptical. Follow iFIT Trainers on a 14” Smart HD touchscreen as they take you on 1-on-1, trainer-led workouts around the globe or in calorie-burning studio sessions. Our expansive on-demand video library provides workouts for any level and our world-class trainers will digitally control your machine so you can focus on giving 100%. 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included: The NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 elliptical includes a 30-day iFIT family membership that lets you create up to 5 individual profiles that each track health metrics, workout history, and exercise preferences. Immersive 14” Smart HD Touchscreen: Browse the expansive iFIT Library and stream live and on-demand workouts right on your elliptical’s 14” smart HD touchscreen. Automatic Trainer Control: With iFIT, your trainers will auto-adjust your resistance to match global terrains and optimize every workout to help you meet your fitness goals. Stream Live & On-Demand Workouts: Choose from thousands of on-demand workouts filmed around the world and in the studio, or visit the ‘On-Air’ section to view upcoming live events and classes.