- ADD FUNCTIONALITY TO YOUR SCREEN. Add angling, extension, and rotation to your monitor. Articulating stands enable your monitors to move freely and adapt to new situations. The dual arms can rotate, tilt, and swivel for a maximum range of optimal angles and orientations
- PIVOT AND HEIGHT ADJUST. Move your monitor to find an ergonomic position to reduce or prevent neck, back, and eye strain. This model can rotate and swivel 360 degrees at the pole and the midpoint. It can also tilt 105 degrees to fight sun glare. The height adjustment function is easy to use and lets you work while standing or sitting
- PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE. Rotate your computer screen to read long graphs, articles, or papers with ease and comfort. This articulating arm can turn your screen over 360 degrees, from portrait to landscape mode
- ORGANIZE YOUR DESK. Get rid of those bulky monitor stands and replace them with this dual LCD desk mount. You will notice a huge difference in the amount of space and mobility you have. The cable management ready integration also bundles and hides cords from view. ELEGANT CONSTRUCTION. Built from die cast aluminum alloy, this mount has a high load capacity of 19.8 lbs per screen. It is also engineered to look slim, lightweight, and install quickly. The Grommet design is nearly universal for any desk (.79 to 5 inch range) and takes mere seconds to tighten. Finished with a sleek and contemporary silver coat
- The product you purchased comes with a combination of clamp and grommet base, suitable for two different installation options. - CLAMP OPTION: If you would like to use the product in clamp configuration to connect it to the edge of your desk, no additional steps are required, as the product base comes in clamp base configuration as default. - GROMMET OPTION: If you would like to use the product in grommet configuration to connect it to a grommet hole on your desk, please remove the back side of the clamp from the base of the pole and use the pole as a grommet assembly.
Details: The MI-43111 is a professionally advanced articulating desk mount. Engineers worked hard to keep this model universal, easy to install, and stylistically contemporary. The die cast aluminum alloy is capable of withstanding 19.8 lbs of weight which covers most of this mounts screen size limit of 30 inches. Grommet clamp design makes installation and uninstallation an effortless smooth process. The modern silver finish is paired with a up-to-date rotating, swiveling, and tilting technology. Bring your display into the present with these features that help you control your screen. Rotate it 360 degrees around, swivel around the pole 360 degrees, and even tilt it over a 105 degree range for ergonomic position. Studies have shown ergonomics can reduce neck, back, and even eye strain. These different potential positions will make watching your display more comfortable and optimize image quality. If you need to read a long graph or article, simply turn your screen from landscape to portrait within mere seconds. Increasing screen functionality is only one of the benefits of this model. It also organizes and cleans your home, office, business, school, lobby, hospital, library, etc. Without a bulky stand in your way, you will have plenty of space for keyboards, PC accessories, supplies, spreadsheets, projects and more. The cable management clips integrated beneath the arm will hide, bundle, and maintain your miscellaneous cords for a clean modern appearance All necessary hardware included with easy to follow instructions