Brand: MONROE SYSTEMS FOR BUSINESS
- IDEAL FOR: Full-time accountants and bookkeepers, especially those in supermarkets, casinos, and other high-demand industries that perform frequent calculations and require an audit trail to keep physical copies for their records. Capable of running 24/7 without failure, the Monroe 8130X is built to outlast and outperform competing calculators in its category (entry-level heavy-duty calculators)
- BUILT FOR SPEED & COMFORT: Cupped numeric keys and a light, comfortable keypad makes data entry simple, fast, and as error-free as possible. Save time and frustration with its familiar layout; adding machine controls on the right and calculator controls on the left make it easy to use the functions independently or together. A 5 line-per-second print speed ensures that the 8130X doesn't fall too far behind the user
- UNCOMPROMISING PERFORMANCE & FEATURES: Monroe has been in business since 1912. We didn’t get to where we are today by cutting corners. When you buy Monroe, you’re committing to the best-quality, bar-none. Productivity-oriented features such as percent change, markup, cost, sell, margin, grand total, rounding (truncate, 5/4 round off, round up), 2 tax keys and a 4-Key independent memory help make your day easier and more efficient than ever. Work smarter, not harder, with a Monroe calculator
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: One Monroe 8130X printing calculator, power cord, instruction manual, one calculator cover, one Monroe M33X ribbon cartridge, and one Monroe 20lb. bond starter paper roll
- EASY TO USE AND LIFETIME SUPPORT: Rest easy knowing Monroe has got your back. Every Monroe calculator comes with a built-in feature no other machine can offer: 100+ years of craftmanship and experience. A detailed instruction manual and knowledgeable support base make this calculator easy to use and learn. We offer FREE lifetime phone support for all of our products and a limited warranty on all of our calculators. Those who know, choose Monroe
Details: As the inventor of the commercial calculator in 1912, Monroe has earned the trust of Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations and government agencies, including the likes of NASA. Even Hollywood has recognized the strength of the Monroe brand as its products have landed on major television networks and hit series including the show Madmen. The standard for heavy-duty desktop calculators, the Monroe 8130 serves as the entry level heavy-duty model with one of the strongest followings as it was preceded by the extremely popular 4130, 5130, and 7130 models. This model lives in a rugged body and offers a print speed of 5 lines per second, and has a smooth key touch. Unique to Monroe, the heavy-duty models are equipped with an enclosed paper roll (to protect from dust build up around the printer), indicator lamp (making users aware of an active calculation), and an automatic total print above the tear off knife. Monroe even thought to incorporate storage for a spare paper roll, and both a twin-spooled ribbon and automatic cartridge ribbon underneath the machine to reduce downtime. Functionally, it has an independent memory that stores tax rates and allows for independent operation of multiplication and division, enabling the user to multiply and divide during addition and subtraction. This model is most popular within casino cages and supermarket chains due to their constant demand for a calculator that can run 24 hours a day 7 days a week without failure. The Monroe 8130 has proven itself to outlast and outperform any other competing model available. Those who know, choose Monroe.