- 【ELECTRIC HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE】- MONOMI Height Adjustable Electric Standing Desk has 4 preset buttons to customize your desired heights from 28" to 47.3" and memory it with 3 seconds pressing. With low noise(under 50 dB) while running.
- 【SPACIOUS WORK AREA】 -The large work surface measuring 48” x 24” is environmentally sourced and provides ample space for a variety of monitor or laptop setups, plus room for ongoing projects and office supplies.
- 【Electric Lift System】-Powerful smooth dual motor lift system, Contained an industrial-grade steel frame that able to support up to 188 lbs for supporting your office products inside your computer workstation.
- Simple Assembly: The desk platform comes packaged in 2 sections for assembly by the precise screws and accessories.
- Trustworthy: : We pride ourselves on customer service and urge you to reach out to us directly if you have any questions at any point, our expert customer service team will be available to help you through any hesitations, problems or questions you may have.
Details: The MONOMI height adjustable desk helps create a healthier work environment by allowing you to move throughout your day. Switching between sitting and standing throughout a long work day provides several health benefits for he body such as increased blood flow and enhanced posture. Standing throughout the day also keeps the mind alert and productive while you work.
This desk includes White Frame and Oak Top.
This height adjustable desk is powered by electrical motor, manual lifting is not supported.
1. Product weight: 69.3 lbs.
2. Weight capacity: 188 lbs.
3. Height range: 27.36'' to 46.06'' (tabletop included)
PROGRAMMABLE MEMORY FUNCTION :
There are 4 preset buttons to customize your desired heights and memory it with one preset button.
SMOOTH TRANSITION AND EXCELLENT STRUCTURE:
The steel structure and pneumatic cylinder helps you to be more smooth and simple while adjusting the height. When the motor works, you can hardly hear any noise(Lower than 50dB)
To protect the table from impacts and scratches, we installed sensors inside the table to detect solids when the lifting column rises or falls.