- Constructed from solid pine to replicate the industrial, turn of the Century aesthetic; hand-hewn Planks are carefully selected and joined to preserve natural saw marks, imperfections and varying depths from the milling process; exposed bolts add to the industrial appeal with an improvised, hand-forged look in an Antique pewter tone
- Decked in a rustic dark Café Finish with just enough opacity to show clearly defined wood grain and a low-sheen lacquer that enhances Depth and accentuates saw marks and rough spots without looking glossy
- Desk is fully finished on Back side, can be floated in a room as a writing or laptop desk; Simple assembly procedure involves reversing drawer pulls; allow 15 minutes or less for assembly
- Desk features two (2) drawers with vertical bluff Cut, each measuring 3 "H x 8" W x 18" D, chair opening measures 29" H x 24" W
- Sanded & Stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail Joinery for maximum rigidity and lasting Quality; dust cover underneath; full extension, ball bearing drawer slides for smooth operation and ample weight capacity
Details: The yosemite collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century Factory furniture. Rough-hewn planks crafted entirely from solid pine Bear the characteristic saw marks, dents, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam-powered circular and sash saws of the era. A rustic black pine finish balances transparency and opacity to showcase these natural imperfections. Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to See shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations.features: made from solid pine exposed bolts and hammered metal drawer pulls mortise and tenon framing and tongue and groove table top front top, sides, legs and frame are constructed from solid pine; drawer boxes, dust cover and back panel are plywood; item does not contain MDF, particle board or engineered wooden> 1 year warranty: manufacturer will ship replacement parts at no charge for up to 1 year from date of delivery to correct defects determined at manufacturer's discretion to be related to manufacturing or workmanshipspecificiations: overall Dimensions: 58" W x 31" h x 26" d vertical bluff cut, each measuring 3 "h x 8" W x 18" d chair opening measures 29" h x 24" w weight: 136 lbs care instructions: dust frequently with a clean, lint-free cloth. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlets, open windows or dampness. Never allow liquids or chemicals to sit on your furniture.